Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I began our journey together over 9 years ago, when we began dating. We became life partners in August of 2004, and this past fall we welcomed a baby into our family. Topher Van Sol was born Oct. 3, 2009. We have two wonderful dogs that bring joy everyday and are getting used to this attention stealer! I am a counselor in training, and Ryan is an Educational Assistant at a residential treatment center. He is also working on his MSW. We live to serve and love. We are blessed my our friendships and family.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's love

This was one of the most special Valentine's ever... and it had nothing to do with the sweet rose or even the awesome new tote, but it had to do with the love that I felt on Sunday. Sunday was Baby Dedication Day at church! We got to spend the most 'romantic' day of the year celebrating the newest love in our life. The church showered each new baby with prayer and a promise to be their in their walk with the Lord. I enjoyed seeing all the babies that will grow and be Topher's friends and hopefully in the youth group with him. How special. The friends I made at church are still some of the best friends I will ever have! And, it was double special since YoMa, Granna, and PopA got to come and see!

It is so hard to believe that it was a year ago on Valentine's that Ryan and I were sharing the news with the Newton side of the family that we were expecting! I was just beginning my journey as a mother and now I have a 4 1/2 month old! TIME FLIES!

It was such a special day and I loved every minute of it! Of course, I don't have pictures since I was holding Topher at the front of the church, but as soon as I get them from Granna I will be sure to share!

To all of you who read this... I love you. I blessed by you and thank you for being in my life, and for loving me too! Happy Heart Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment