Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I began our journey together over 9 years ago, when we began dating. We became life partners in August of 2004, and this past fall we welcomed a baby into our family. Topher Van Sol was born Oct. 3, 2009. We have two wonderful dogs that bring joy everyday and are getting used to this attention stealer! I am a counselor in training, and Ryan is an Educational Assistant at a residential treatment center. He is also working on his MSW. We live to serve and love. We are blessed my our friendships and family.

Monday, May 3, 2010

7 things about my 7 month old


Topher is 7 months old today and I just cannot believe he is closer to a year... it's like when I turned 27- I am officially closer to 30 then to 20! He is such a little kid now, I can't hardly stand it. He and I love to wrestle and play. He loves to be cuddled and he loves it when I munch on his ribs- oh the giggles! So, I thought I would just list 7 little things about my little man, for those of you who don't get the pleasure of seeing him everyday!

1. Topher loves sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, and bananas. Topher does not like green beans, peas, and apples. The verdict is still out on mango's.
2. Topher has very ticklish thighs.
3. Even though he has had two teeth for a month now, he still hasn't bitten me.
4. Topher drinks his bath water.
5. Topher thinks there must be something incredibly fun under our bed, because whenever he is on our bed... he goes right for the edge! (SCARY!)
6. Topher takes 2 naps during the day and goes to bed at about 8pm. At night he gets read one book (if Daddy chooses, it's Dr. Seuss) and then we read from his little prayer book.
7. Topher loves to be naked. When we get out of the bath- he loves to lay there... and gets angry when I cover 'it' up!

So, anyway, there is just a little info on Mr. T. He is so fun and loves his mama and dada. Oh, and if Ryan tells you that Topher said Dada first... he's lying!

No comments:

Post a Comment