Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I began our journey together over 9 years ago, when we began dating. We became life partners in August of 2004, and this past fall we welcomed a baby into our family. Topher Van Sol was born Oct. 3, 2009. We have two wonderful dogs that bring joy everyday and are getting used to this attention stealer! I am a counselor in training, and Ryan is an Educational Assistant at a residential treatment center. He is also working on his MSW. We live to serve and love. We are blessed my our friendships and family.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where we are going and where we've been

Here is video of Topher just starting to crawl in May and then video of him taking 3 whole steps! He is growing so quick and I am falling behind on my posting!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb was watching Topher's crawling video very intently. I think he's trying to pick up some tips on how exactly this crawling thing is supposed to work!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete