Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I began our journey together over 9 years ago, when we began dating. We became life partners in August of 2004, and this past fall we welcomed a baby into our family. Topher Van Sol was born Oct. 3, 2009. We have two wonderful dogs that bring joy everyday and are getting used to this attention stealer! I am a counselor in training, and Ryan is an Educational Assistant at a residential treatment center. He is also working on his MSW. We live to serve and love. We are blessed my our friendships and family.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trying to keep up.

I have been such a bad blogger these past 4 weeks, but I am going to attempt a little more. Life has completely changed for me and although it is taking some getting used to, I am truly enjoying Topher more and more everyday. I can't believe it is November already. Ryan and I began our love story together 8 years ago this past month. I am truly blessed and hope the Lord has blessed you as well. Here are some pictures of our little dude.
First church visit.

First snow day... I had to bundle him up!







Smiling at Daddy








2 comments: