Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I began our journey together over 9 years ago, when we began dating. We became life partners in August of 2004, and this past fall we welcomed a baby into our family. Topher Van Sol was born Oct. 3, 2009. We have two wonderful dogs that bring joy everyday and are getting used to this attention stealer! I am a counselor in training, and Ryan is an Educational Assistant at a residential treatment center. He is also working on his MSW. We live to serve and love. We are blessed my our friendships and family.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 months old

How time flies... Little Man Topher is almost 15 weeks old and is just too wonderful for words. He and I have a great time being home together... most of the time. This week he and I went grocery shopping and he rode around the store in his Baby Bjorn. No tears or whining which was completely exciting for me. When we wear it around the house, he can only stand it for about 10 minutes... so the whole shopping trip was a huge success. Next, I want to try the Moby wrap... again, at home not so much!

I start school next week and have such mixed emotions about it. I feel excited to see my friends again and continue on with my education... but also totally sad that I am going to be away from him. It's going to be a hard adjustment for me. God blessed me with a wonderful new friend at Montgomery who is going to watch Topher for me on Thursday mornings. I feel confident that she will love and care for Topher and she is at the church building, so she'll have plenty of support if she needs it.

We also had a wonderful Christmas holiday with the Brown family and the Porter people. Topher was held and loved by so many and I just count us all blessed by the families that Ryan and I came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment